Thursday, January 30, 2014

Look! Your Wife's a Slut!

Good evening, my friends and sluts. Today marks another exciting week of filth and debauchery. For the first time in almost exactly a year I managed to update my Imagefap galleries today.

I don't spend a lot of time on Imagefap any more. They redid their chat software and it sucks ass, now. It used to be very easy to share pictures there. It's so difficult now that most people try to talk you into running to Yahoo! messenger instead. They also won't let you post URLs, even non HTML linked, in the gallery descriptions any more. It's just obnoxious to use. 

But here are a select few pics from the IF post. Let me know in the comments what you think of the watermarks. I think I'm going to start doing this to my pics. 

Remember that the lovely ladies in your life are sluts. They liked to be fucked as much as you like to fuck them. Pick a hole at random and shove your cock into it. I guarantee you'll be met with excited squeals.

-SirKolbath-


















No comments:

Post a Comment