Tuesday, June 24, 2014

Updated Essays: "The Rules"


See over there to the right? See that "Dropbox Folder of my Essays"? Yeah, well, there's a rewritten one there. Plus, I'm working on an all-new one. 

Perhaps my best-received essay, published in two online magazines and used by dozens of Doms across the world, "The Rules" is in a new incarnation. Featuring some more tightly woven points, better breakdowns of important material, and a few new pictures of sluts being used (because I know you like that sort of thing). 

I welcome feedback here in the comments section, particularly from you, Rach, who I never seem to be able to catch up to more than three weeks behind!


 

 

 

 

 
 

Regards;
-SirKolbath-

I invite you to visit my Tumblr account for weekly pics.

Oh yeah, I even have a blog now:
Because men shouldn't need to ask for what is rightfully theirs.

And don't forget to check out my pics on Imagefap!
I'll show you mine if you show me yours.

No comments:

Post a Comment